Organ Donation Campaign
Organ donation takes healthy organs and tissues from one person for transplantation into another. Experts say that the organs from one donor can save or help as many as 50 people. Organs you can donate include
• Internal organs: Kidneys, heart, liver, pancreas, intestines, lungs
• Bone and bone marrow
Most organ and tissue donations occur after the donor has died. But some organs and tissues can be donated while the donor is alive.People of all ages and background can be organ donors. If you are under age 18, your parent or guardian must give you permission to become a donor. If you are 18 or older you can show you want to be a donor by signing a donor card. You should also let your family know your wishes.
The specific communication objectives of the project were:
• To carry Organ Donation Campaign messages to the maximum number of people in an effective manner.
• To get the Maximum Registration from people.
• To attract more volunteer for activities in school and colleges
• To achieve the highest number of potential impacts within local, regional and national media sources, as well as in the major social networks.
• Mostly we are targeting the families who are facing problem.Most of the activities designed under CBS Foundation were directed to the general public, although volunteer actions were aimed at undergraduate college as well as post graduate college.
• Its target public as the previously established hospital that they are running program of Organ Donation campaign stated groups, plus social organizations, families, researchers, university students, and media.
Aster foundation and KCF foundation are two foundation who works for Organ Donation campaign, we would work a collaboration proposal with them and we can help society under the roof of both foundation we will do this campaign for the society welfare.